Tuesday, January 26, 2010

::Dam-Funk::FREE.UNRELEASED.TRACK::







Dear Stones Throw...

Thanks for heeding my call.
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
Can't explain how excited I am that the vinyl boxed set of
Dam-Funk's album is finally shipping today.
It's like Christmas.
Only a month delayed.
Further proof that Santa does actually read letters
sent from naughty kids.
Or maybe he knocked back one too many rum-laced egg nogs
and forgot to double check his omniscient list.
In any case, I'm grateful for this Linn Drum-laced
throwback G-funk opus in five installments.
This will get much burn on my TT200.
In fact, for several months,
my neighbors may begin to complain
about the smell of melting wax
wafting from my apartment.

Oh, yeah.
Thanks for the free unreleased track "Speak The Truth."
It's way 2 fonky.

No comments: