Sunday, June 28, 2009

:::WESC Alp Horn Headphones:::


Now I've never claimed to be a product whore or a gear junkie...



And I'm always preaching my anti-consumerism shtick from atop my soap box...



But when I saw these joints at the WESC store on Lafayette yesterday...



I fell in "like." Notice I didn't say "love."



Truth be told, the sound on these joints might be questionable. And I've always hated on the Skull Candy cans, being that they're shining examples of style over substance. I'm of the mind of going with reputable names. People who have been making quality audio products for years tend to know what they're doing...and have a good track record to show for it. As far as Skull Candy and WESC...eh. One is a newbie, the other is a clothier. You make the call.

But aesthetically, the Alp Horn joints are funky as hell. On some retro sh*t. Like I should be listening to a portable 8-track player with them. But at $110 (even though the first design and colorways were introduced last summer), I'll wait it out. More info on the Alp Horn headphones here.



Also available in chocolate brown/ yellow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.